your cryogenic experts
We can manufacture the right piece of equipment for you, for every task in the cryogenic field. Whether small or large, stationary, or mobile, for short or long-term storage, for the laboratory, industry or for overseas transport, we have a solution.
To ensure that the required cold remains available for a long time, our containers and transfer line systems - specially developed by our research - have a special, sophisticated insulation technology. The high-quality multi-layer vacuum super insulation between the inner and outer containers, highly active adsorbents and a computer-aided, optimised thermal design reduce the Incidence of heat and thus keep the evaporation of the liquid gases to a minimum.
Cryotherm equipment keeps cryogenic gases like oxygen, nitrogen, helium, or hydrogen ready for storage and use for you. We have been successfully making these items for decades, both inside and outside Germany.
- 1964. Start of vessel production by the Siegtal Union
- 1979. The founding of Siegtal Cryotherm GmbH
- 1980. Takeover by Messer Griesheim GmbH
- 2000. Became an independent subsidiary of Messer Griesheim GmbH as Messer Cryotherm GmbH & Co. KG
- 2004. Name change to Cryotherm GmbH & Co. KG and change to the Air Liquide Group
- 2014. Management buyout to takeover, continue and development the core business of Cryotherm GmbH & Co. KG independent of the gas-manufacturers and suppliers